STANDARD DUTY SLIDING WINDOWS – SERIES 1200
Marine Glass Windows For Use In
- Coastal Cruisers
- Pilot Houses
- Jet Boats
The Series 1200 is a clamp ring sliding boat window designed specifically for marine applications. It offers customers the choice of forward (front to rear), rear (rear to front) or double-sliding glass configurations. A unique high-back slider track design and ample face slots give the Series 1200 quick water evacuation and excellent slide capability in the most severe conditions.
Peninsula Windows uses solid tempered glass, which can incorporate tints ranging from clear to privacy to solar materials.
(Click link for Window Replacement Parts.)
- Shapes: Rectangle, Parallelogram, Single Slope, and others
- Mounting: Trim Ring
- Wall Thickness: 1/8″ to 2-1/2″
- Radius: 2-1/2″, 3-0″ or mitered corners available
- Frame Depth: 1-1/4″
- Glass: 1/4″ tempered glass
- Glass Tint: Clear, Solex, Bronze, Solar Grey, Dark Grey
- Frame: Anodized Clear (Silver) or a selection of powder coat colors.
- Standard Amenities: Sliding removable screen available on outside slide configuration only