ELITE SINGLE PANE WINDOWS – SERIES 1600
For Use In:
- Recreational Vehicles
- Bus Conversions
- Emergency Vehicles
- Military Units
Engineered Performance, Single Pane. Features our proprietary “Motion Slider Track” – providing smooth operation and the kind of longevity not found in other windows. The Series 1600 sets the standard for a top-of-the-line single pane window.
All Peninsula Glass / Motion Windows benefit from a continuous improvement process focused on improved quality and product refinement.
Clamp ring installations are made relatively easy by our one-piece outer window frame and interior trim ring. Quality components consisting of a “Dual-Fin Weather Seal” and our “Motion Slider Track” result in windows that slide easily and seal tight.
Other marine windows products: Standard Duty Fixed Window – Series 1150, Standard Duty Sliding Window – Series 1200, Heavy Duty Fixed Windows – Series 1250, Top Hinge – Vented Windows – Series 1275, Houseboat Elite Dual Pane Windows – Series 1800
- Shapes: Rectangle, Parallelogram, Single Slope, T-Sliders, and others
- Mounting: Trim Ring
- Wall Thickness: 1/8″ to 2-1/2″
- Radius: 2-1/2″, 3-0″ or mitered corners available
- Frame Depth: 1-1/4″
- Glass: 1/4″ tempered glass
- Glass Tint: Clear, Light Green, Bronze, Light Grey, Dark Grey, Mirrored Bronze, Opaque
- Frame: Anodized Clear (Silver) or a selection of powder coat colors.
- Standard Amenities: Sliding removable screen